We have a thorough understanding of the JORC code and its associated mechanisms and can assure that your reports will form a primary showcase of your project to investment audience and regulatory bodies. We assure that technical information is presented in the most accountable way possible.
Our team has a wide experience in large-scale remote sensing and on-site survey and can expressly detect the presence of economic mineral potential before your company invests in a mineral title, in any area of interest. We trust that our pool of expertise can reduce and shorten your financial risks.
Airborne and Ground Geophysical Survey
• Experts in the construction, and operation of airborne geophysical systems.
• Our team Supervised over 15 million km of airborne geophysical surveys globally.
• All methods – mag, radiometrics, gravity, EM
• Vast experience in the planning, collection, processing and interpretation of ground and airborne geophysical data
• Full data processing and high-level modelling capability
• Drill targeting and analysis
• Globally recognised interpretation team – Nigerian Experienced
Geological Mapping and Interpretation
• Global experts in mineral and petroleum geology
• Petrographic and mineralogical studies
• Extensive experience in Nigerian geology – already undertaken regional interpretation projects in Nigeria
• Specialist in highly structurally complex terranes
• Litho-structural interpretation of exploration and mining tenements.
• Target definition and understanding of orebody formation.
• Modelling of geophysical targets
• Strong focus on integrating geological concepts with various data to provide most cost-effective option for clients
• Management and training of local geological experts
• Competent person – sign off to JORC standard
• Our team is currently engaged to manage programs for some of the world’s largest mining companies